Monday, June 8, 2015

Life after AS.

It's been a few months since I last blogged. Well, a lot has happened since my last post but there are no drastic changes whatsoever. My college lecturers have been amazing, as usual.

It's pretty nice to think that I have no hatred or resentment to any one of them as opposed to the ones back home. I still remember how I had at least two teachers i disliked with a burning passion each year in high school. Some people are just so hard to like. However, there are a number of teachers I've kept in contact with until today. It's fascinating, in fact, I honestly think it's magical that they became more than just teachers throughout the years.

AS just ended a couple days ago. To celebrate, I went for lunch at Hickory's with the group before going to the park and the beach. It was amazing.




Life after AS. It's only been a few days and for now, i can say that..

It's amazing.

It's a breath of fresh air.

It's a countdown to Summer 2015 for me and I'm really looking forward to it.

The best is yet to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment