Thursday, June 11, 2015

Countdown to Summer 2015!

Summer is right around the corner.

You know summer is coming when..

Red arrows show in Llandudno kicks off the season?

Barbecues take place.

You can sit on the shore enjoying the sea breeze. Llandudno.

Your summer clothes are out. Llandrillo College.
You can have sunny afternoons by the sea. Rhos on Sea.

It means in the UK, we have longer hours of daylight, which can both be good and bad. For example, the sun is actually up- shining in my face, annoying the hell out of me at 5 in the morning. On the other hand, it gets dark only around 10-ish at night. This i admit, can be pretty cool.

You know summer is around the corner when ^this^ is 9:30pm.

I'm technically unofficially on holiday. Summer break officially begins after the 19th of June. My birthday falls on the 21st of June. It marks the start of a beautiful summer, my first of many summers to come in UK. To make it even more interesting, it is the "longest day" of the year - something about the sun and rotation of the earth on its axis! I have more hours of sunlight on my birthday!

I have tons planned for Summer 2015 and I can't wait to enjoy every single moment of every single day because life is too beautiful to be down, miserable or depressed. Oh, one of my goals this summer is to blog more. And yes, i shall be instagram-ing my experiences *wink wink*

All in all, life has been amazing.

I swear. Amazing.

I have God to thank for everything, for my family and friends, for my life in UK and this opportunity.

Till the next post x

No comments:

Post a Comment